Jerry Cukier BComm, FCPA, FCA Jerry Cukier Professional Corporation, Managing Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Jerry Cukier is the Managing Partner at Crowe Soberman and has been a member of the firm’s Management Committee since 1997. Jerry is deeply committed to growing the firm and providing leading edge advice.
Jerry attributes much of his success today to his time at Crowe Soberman and has grown under the mentorship of some the firm’s senior partners. Jerry loves to assist his clients, even if it is just providing a trusted sounding board.
He advises and supports a vast range of clients in:
- Privately-held businesses
- Manufacturing, wholesale and distribution
- Not-for-profit and charitable groups
- Real estate and construction
- Renewable energy
He has performed audits for public companies and has assisted in taking private companies public. Jerry provides expertise in tax planning, succession planning, corporate financing and estates.
In 2016, Jerry became a Fellow of the Professional Chartered Accountants of Ontario. The FCPA designation is a prestigious, national honorary designation awarded to CPAs who, through their outstanding achievements including community leadership, bring distinction to the accounting profession and serve as a role model to others. FCPAs are nominated by their peers, who have recognized their exemplary qualities and contributions.
Jerry is a member of the Finance & Investment Committee of the Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation. Jerry is a current member of the Finance Committee for the Jewish Family & Child Services of Greater Toronto and is also the Secretary of the Board of Directors.
Jerry lives in Toronto with his wife Marilyn and has two adult daughters.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm), University of Toronto
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Member of Finance Comittee and Secretary of the Board, Jewish Family & Child Services
- Finance & Investment Committee Member, Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation