Are you making the best decision for your company’s future?
Your business may need additional analytical services beyond traditional audit, accounting and tax services. Crowe Soberman offers a number of specialty advisory services to assist you with your business, including:
- Business Valuation
- Claims Valuation
- Corporate Recovery & Turnaround
- Fraud & Forensic Investigation
- Litigation Support
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personal Insolvency
From the Advisory Practice
- Give your Technology Start-up a Boost (posts)
- Does Your Licence to Practise in a Family Health Organization Have Value? (posts)
- Is a Private Health Services Plan Right for My Professional Corporation? (posts)
- Financial independence: Not only for singles (inFocus)
- Leader of the pack (posts)
- Strategy and the global business environment (inFocus)
Daniel Edwards MA, CPA, CA•IFA, CBV, CFE, CFF Daniel M. Edwards Professional Corporation, Partner, V | F | L
Hans Rizarri BComm, CPA, CA, LIT, CIRP Partner
Our Clients Speak
"The proof of the quality of Daniel’s evidence is the result of the trial – the jury awarded my client compensation for the loss of income (a seven figure sum) that mirrored Daniel’s reports and evidence almost to the letter." Adam K. Wagman Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP, Personal Injury Law
"...I would have total confidence recommending Crowe Soberman to high-net-worth clients. They provide the expertise and service those clients would certainly value."Amy S. D'Aprix Ph.D., CPCA, President Essential Conversations, Inc.
"...Crowe Soberman genuinely cares about their clients the moment you enter their office. 'Professional’, 'knowledgeable' and 'personable' are three words that best describe their organization." Wendy Kane President, Wendy Kane & Associates Inc.
"...We are very pleased with the service we receive and the expertise demonstrated by the team at Crowe Soberman, which consistently exceeds our expectations." Jaime Furman President, Sunbelt Logistics