Home > Sitemap
- International Transactions and Consulting Group (ITC Group)
- HR Consulting
- Corporate Recovery/Insolvency
- Succession | Retirement | Estate Planning (SuRE)
- Valuations | Forensics | Litigation (V | F | L Group)
- Private Companies
- Public Companies
- Not-for-Profit & Charities
- Franchisees & Franchisors Services
- Professional Service Firms
- Real Estate & Construction
- Sports, Entertainment & Media
- Finance & Insurance
- Food & Beverage
- Retail Automobile Dealerships
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Career Growth
- Current Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Internships and Co-ops
- Is Crowe Soberman the Right Fit for You?
- Our CFE secret weapon: Meet Lauren
- Recruitment Events
- Starting your career at Crowe Soberman
- Tips From Your Peers
- Top Seven Tips for a Successful Campus Recruiting Season
- What makes us different?
- Why Crowe Soberman?
- Contact us
- Office Outlook Web Access
- Remote Desktop
Thanks for signing up!
Our Clients Speak
"The proof of the quality of Daniel’s evidence is the result of the trial – the jury awarded my client compensation for the loss of income (a seven figure sum) that mirrored Daniel’s reports and evidence almost to the letter." Adam K. Wagman Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP, Personal Injury Law
"...I would have total confidence recommending Crowe Soberman to high-net-worth clients. They provide the expertise and service those clients would certainly value."Amy S. D'Aprix Ph.D., CPCA, President Essential Conversations, Inc.
"...Crowe Soberman genuinely cares about their clients the moment you enter their office. 'Professional’, 'knowledgeable' and 'personable' are three words that best describe their organization." Wendy Kane President, Wendy Kane & Associates Inc.
"...We are very pleased with the service we receive and the expertise demonstrated by the team at Crowe Soberman, which consistently exceeds our expectations." Jaime Furman President, Sunbelt Logistics