Aaron Schechter CPA, CA, TEP Aaron Schechter Professional Corporation, Partner, Tax
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
With almost 20 years of experience in providing tax advice to privately owned and owner-managed clients, Aaron Schechter has demonstrated his dedication to ensuring his client’s taxes are minimized and their capital is maximized. Aaron brings a deep level of sincerity with the services he provides his clients, which include:
- Tax reorganizations and tax planning for owner-managed businesses
- Tax minimization strategies
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
Aaron takes pride in going above-and-beyond to help his clients overcome their tax challenges, he says “Anyone can provide tax advice and tax compliance services; very few of them care about their clients like I do.” His genuine vested interest in his clients’ financial affairs allows him to offer specialized services unique to each client- setting him apart in the industry.
His practice spans a wide range of industries: manufacturing, construction, entertainment, software development, retail, and service-oriented businesses. Aaron has also developed significant and specialized expertise with respect to the tax, accounting and financial needs of health professionals-primarily those of doctors and dentists.
As an expert in his field, Aaron is frequently asked to speak to groups of health professionals, lawyers and owner-managers. He has also written several tax-articles for various publications.
To view Aaron's webinar entitled The 12 Most Frequently Asked Tax Questions by Doctors, Dentists and Medical Residents, click here.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), York University, Schulich School of Business, with distinction
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Canadian Tax Foundation member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- IR Global Tax Accounting member