Chandor Gauthier BA, CPA, CA Chandor Gauthier Professional Corporation, Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
A reputation for warmth and good humour with a proven track record advising clients on strategic decisions, how to develop and grow their business, and how to maximize their family wealth. Chandor holds an extraordinary blend of strong technical expertise with a flair for collaborating with a wide range of clients and their team of external advisors.
She is responsible for a diverse client portfolio, specializing in owner-managed companies, commercial real estate partnerships (including construction), not-for-profit organizations and manufacturers. She also serves clients in sectors including investment, health care, professional services and related entities.
Chandor is knowledgeable in the areas of IFRS and ASPE, and has worked with companies who report to the Mutual Fund Dealers Associations (MFDA), the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) and various travel regulators.
Her engagements vary from audits, to reviews and compilations. When dealing with clients, Chandor focuses on the big picture. Consequently, she often provides tax planning and manages the corporate and personal tax returns for clients.
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Bachelor of Arts in Math with Finance and Accounting option (BA), Sir Wilfrid Laurier University
- Former Treasurer, North York Historical Society
- Former Member, NY Towers Community Alliance
- Former president of her condominium corporation