Eli Palachi MBA, CPA, CA Eli Palachi Professional Corporation, Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Eli Palachi is a partner in Audit & Advisory at Crowe Soberman and a member of the Firm’s Management Committee. Since Eli joined in 2004, he has been instrumental in the growth of the firm and its clients. Eli is genuinely committed to the personal and financial success of his clients.
Eli is guided by the philosophy, “If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business,” stated by B.C. Forbes, the founder of Forbes magazine. This philosophy has fueled his passion for helping clients.
He has performed audits for privately-held businesses, public companies and has assisted in taking private companies public. Eli provides expertise in succession planning, corporate financing and estates.
He advises and supports a vast range of clients in:
- Privately-held businesses
- Professionals such as lawyers, doctors, architects and engineers
- Wholesale and distributing
- Not-for-profit and charitable groups
- Real estate and construction
- Service organizations
Eli is a member of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters and has contributed articles to 20/20 Magazine, the CME’s bi-monthly periodical. Along with assurance services, he has assisted clients in this industry with tax compliance and planning, both domestic and cross-border.
Actively involved in his community, Eli is the Treasurer of the Youthdale Treatment Centres and Kehilla Residential Program.
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Mathematics for Commerce (BA), York University
- Treasurer, Kehilla Residential Program