Linh Nguyen BBA, CPA, CA Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Linh is a partner in the Audit & Advisory Group. Linh joined Crowe Soberman in 2006 and became a partner in 2016. She works with owner-managed businesses and high-net-worth individuals in the following sectors:
- Music and entertainment including high-profile artists and musicians
- Franchisor and food services
- Global and cross-border taxation
- Real estate
- Manufacturing, wholesale and distribution
- Not-for-profit and charitable groups
Her engagements range from audits to reviews and compilations. She also assists clients on various aspects of their business including personal and corporate tax planning, business management, internal control assessment and corporate reorganization. She makes it her business to offer quality service to clients and is committed to exceeding their expectations.
Linh is results oriented and provides strategic alternatives to clients’ personal and financial matters. Her strong analytical and business skills combined with a collaborative approach has proven to be invaluable in helping her clients to achieve their goals, while protecting their assets and minimizing their taxes.
Linh is active in the community. She is a board member serves as the Treasurer for the Golden Age Village for the Elderly improving the quality of support services for seniors.
When she is not in the office, she enjoys travelling and tends her vegetable garden with her family.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), University of Toronto
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)