Neil Maisel BComm, CPA, CA, CBV Neil Maisel Professional Corporation, Partner, V | F | L
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Neil Maisel is a partner in the Valuations | Forensics | Litigation Group at Crowe Soberman. Neil plays an integral part in the firm’s leadership as the firm’s Ethics Officer. For 16 years he also served as a member of the Management Committee.
Neil brings a wealth of experience, having worked in the tax and assurance and advisory practices. For the last 28 years, Neil’s practice focused on matrimonial matters, shareholder disputes, corporate and commercial damage claims, business valuations and other litigation support.
Neil is the vice president of Due Diligence Inc. (DDI), a corporation devoted to the detection, prevention and investigation of occupational fraud, waste and abuse. In this role, Neil provides both financial and forensic investigative and accounting services to the commercial, corporate, financial, government and legal sectors.
Neil enjoys lecturing on a number of topics, some of which are accredited presentations, and has authored numerous articles on topics including business valuation, litigation, family law and tax matters.
Neil has also been active in the community. He is an Honorary Director of Asthma Canada and the President/Chairman of FDRIO (Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario).
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm), McGill University
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV)
- Honourary Director, The Asthma Society of Canada
- President/Chairman, FDRIO (Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario)