Omosalewa (Shalewa) Iaboni BAcc, CPA, CA, CFP Omosalewa Iaboni Professional Corporation, Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
- Marc Anthony – My Baby You
- Michael Jackson – Human Nature
- Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl
As an Audit & Advisory partner, Shalewa has become a close advisor to many of her clients over the past 19 years in public accounting. Her strong analytical and business skills combined with a collaborative and honest approach has proven to be invaluable in helping her clients to achieve their full potential, while protecting their assets and minimizing their taxes.
She is experienced in a wide spectrum of sectors including manufacturing, real estate, construction, professionals and not-for-profit.
Shalewa leads the Employee Benefit Plan Group at Crowe Soberman which has performed numerous audit engagements for pension plans over the years. These include a full spectrum of pension plans in terms of the financial assets in place as well as the complexity and number of beneficiaries. And, as a member of the Association of Canadian Pension Management (ACPM) and the Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute (CPBI), Shalewa stays on top of industry developments.
Shalewa is also able to leverage the resources and accumulated pension plan audit expertise within our international network with Crowe Global. Our network gives us access to high-level services, resources and expertise while still allowing us to provide personal attention and partner involvement to clients.
Outside the office, Shalewa is on the Board of Beautiful World Canada Foundation. She is a former External Member of the Trent University Board of Governors’ Finance & Property Committee.
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC)
- Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc), Brock University
- Member, Board of Beautiful World Canada Foundation
- Former External Member, Trent University Board of Governors’ Finance & Property Committee.