Sam Zuk BComm, CPA, CA Sam Zuk Professional Corporation, Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Sam is a partner in Crowe Soberman’s Audit & Advisory Group.
Sam’s practice focuses on advising high-net-worth entrepreneurs and family enterprises on all aspects of their business. As their trusted advisor, Sam is often called upon by his clients to direct and participate in key business and family decisions including strategic and financial issues and matters relating to succession arrangements and conflict resolution.
Sam assists his clients in structuring complex business arrangements and transactions in both the domestic and international environment. His varied client portfolio consists of real estate developers and investment entities, Canadian subsidiaries of foreign companies and international branch operations, consultants, distributors and manufacturers, estates, investment companies, professionals and retail.
Sam advises clients on various aspects of their business including:
- Business acquisitions and divestitures
- Business management and strategies
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Estate and trust planning
- Family business succession arrangements
- International business structures
- Investment opportunities including wealth management strategies
- Negotiating financial arrangements
- Trusts, wills and estates
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm), McMaster University
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)