Susan Hodkinson BA Chief Operating Officer, HR Consulting Practice Leader
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Susan Hodkinson is the Chief Operating Officer at Crowe Soberman, where she has management responsibility for the operations of the firm, including finance, information technology, human resources, facilities and marketing. Susan also heads the firm’s HR Consulting Group. In this capacity, Susan provides advice on all aspects of Human Resources, and demonstrates how strong HR practices can assist small to medium-sized business owners to manage, grow and secure their businesses.
Specific examples of Susan’s recent HR consulting services include:
- Providing advice on hiring personnel and maintaining offices in Canada for international clients.
- Acting as an on-call HR consultant, supporting as needs arise, for clients in industries such as professional services, real estate, and construction.
- Creating policies and implementing training on harassment and discrimination as well as social media policies for a group of private educational institutions.
Susan is a frequent writer, speaker and facilitator on a variety of HR, operational and general business topics. Her background includes over 20 years of senior management experience in professional services firms, as well as five years acting as Senior Vice President, Operations, for ClubLink Corporation, Canada’s largest owner, operator and developer of private and resort golf courses.
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Ontario
- Executive Education, Anderson School of Business at UCLA; Queen’s University; McGill University
- At-Large Director, International Women’s Forum Global Board of Directors
- Chair, Board of Directors, Nightwood Theatre
- Board of Directors, Women’s Brain Health Initiative
- Women’s Art Council, McMichael Canadian Art Foundation