Talia Rubin BAS, CPA, CA Partner, Audit & Advisory
2 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M4T 2T5, CanadaT: 1.416.964.7633
Talia is a partner in the Assurance and Advisory group. She provides advisory, audit, review and compilation services. Talia is known for her ability to work with diverse clientele including not for profit and charitable groups, entrepreneurial businesses and professionals. She also assists clients with business consulting and tax planning.
Her areas of practice include:
- Not-For-Profit and Charitable Groups
- Entrepreneurial Businesses
- Investment Companies
- Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution
Talia has a reputation for anticipating her client’s needs. Easy to work with, she provides insightful advice while bringing her signature dedication and dynamism along with a caring attitude to enable clients to achieve their goals.
“I enjoy working with people and learning about what matters to them. Getting to know them helps me provide the right kind of value.”
When she is not in the office, Talia is active in community issues. She sits on the finance committee of a local large non-profit and acts as a co-treasurer of a local association dedicated to improving educational resources for children.
- Bachelor of Administrative Studies (BAS), York University
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Finance committee member, local large non-profit
- Co-treasurer, local association dedicated to improving educational resources for children